Certification of Enrollment

Definition and instructions of obtaining a Certification of Enrollment

Formal certification of enrollment beyond the Student I.D. Card may be required by outside agencies. It may also be required for loan deferments, scholarship requirements, , and insurance purposes. Certification of enrollment is provided at Husker Hub, 102 Canfield Administration Building, huskerhub@unl.edu, 402-472-2030, or the Office of the University Registrar, registrar@unl.edu, 402-472-3635.