Lost Diplomas

How to get replacement diplomas

If a diploma, certificate, or document is lost, the Corporation Secretary is hereby authorized to issue a certificate or document indicating the date of issuance of the original, showing the date when the Board granted the degree or other honor and the name of the person receiving the same, and the duly appointed and acting officers are authorized to sign the certificate or document. The applicant for re-issuance shall pay the cost of same.

To order a replacement diploma, contact Graduation Services in the Office of the University Registrar by phone: 402-472-3635 ext. 3 or email: gradservices.registrar@unl.edu.