OUR Mission:Provider of primary and ancillary enrollment and record keeping services for the academic functions of the university.
- Delivery of timely and accurate services
- Integrity of the academic enrollment and record keeping process
- Development and implementation of sound academic policies and procedures
- Improvement of registrar-related processes and functions through creativity and innovation
- Collaborative, supportive, diverse, and inclusive in thoughts and actions
- Cultivation and nurturing of an environment of justice, exemplary stewardship, and commitment to excellence
OUR Vision:Through foresight, persistence and patience evolve into one of the premier university registrar offices in higher
The Office of the University Registrar is housed in the Canfield Administration Building. Photo by Kelly White.
Our main office is located at 107 Canfield Administration Building South (402) 472-3635. Photo by Gladys Buss
Graduation Services is located at 109 Canfield Administration Building South, (402) 472-3636. Photo by Gladys Buss
Our Administrative Office is located downstairs in 59 Canfield Administration Building North. Photo by Gladys Buss
Veterans Affairs is located at 107 Canfield Administration Building South, (402) 472-4130. Photo by Gladys Buss
Our website contains important information on registration deadlines, academic policies, and tuition and fees information.
Our helpful staff can assist you at our main office located in 107 Canfield Administration Building South.
Graduation Services is located in 109 Canfield Administration Building South.
Our Administrative Office can be found in 59 Canfield Administration Building North.
Click on these links to find registration information pertaining to:
Click on these links to find records information pertaining to:
Click on these links to find detailed graduation information pertaining to: