Change Gender

To correct gender 

To change your gender, submit legal documentation to the Office of the University Registrar, 107 Canfield Administration Building South. Legal documentation may include a Nebraska Driver’s License, a Birth Certificate or Passport with your identified gender. If you have a Driver’s License from a state besides Nebraska, you may use that as legal documentation along with a physician’s certification.