To insure that the right name is recorded

To change one’s name or correct the spelling of one’s name on the academic records, legal documentation must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar, 107 Canfield Administration Building South. Legal documentation may include Certificate of Marriage, Court Order or Decree, Driver’s License, Passport/Visa, or any other approved and/or sanctioned official government documents.