A list of what is included in the Academic Record: the indefinite record maintained by University of Nebraska-Lincoln
An academic record is established and maintained indefinitely by the Office of the University Registrar for every student who attends UNL. It contains the following information for each student:
- Full legal name.
- Student Identification Number.
- Transfer college attended; semesters and years attended; number of hours presented for transfer.
- Semester or session registered for and courses completed with credit hours, grades, and grade points.
- Honors received.
- Majors, minors, and specializations.
- Degrees awarded by UNL and date of issuance.
- Thesis or dissertation title and dates of acceptance (after masters degree or doctorate is awarded).
- Cumulative average upon graduation (undergraduate only).