Address Changes

To change personal addresses

Each UNL student is responsible for notifying the University of any address change. Address changes are to be made promptly to keep University records current and to insure that University mailings reach their intended recipient.

A student may change the local (campus or commuting), permanent (home), or emergency contact addresses at any time by updating their address in their MyRED Profile.

Most information communications will be directed to students via MyRed and through email. If USPS mailing is done, the current/local addresses will be used as the mailing address for students during the semester in progress. Permanent addresses will be used when classes are not in session. 

All students are required to register an e-mail address with the University. This e-mail address must be kept current and may be updated through MyRED.