Final Thesis/Dissertation Grades

Thesis/Dissertation Tutorial

Last Updated: April 13, 2022

Students who have applied for graduation and have outstanding grades for their Thesis or Dissertation need their final grades entered. These can be entered by an EForm through the following link:

Thesis/Dissertation Grade Change

After you open the link the following window will open. Choose the advisee from the dropdown. The student’s NUID will appear after the student is chosen.


Students with dual programs with outstanding grades will appear with each program.

Example of student with Doctoral Dissertation:


Example of same student with Masters Thesis:


After you choose the student, the outstanding grades will appear.

Outstanding grades

Enter the grade for the student and click Submit. This grade will be applied to all classes shown. If the new grade is less than B-, please contact the program coordinator in graduate studies.