Grade Changes

MyRED – Changing “Official” Grades

Last updated on June 28, 2016

Printable PDF

Follow these steps if you need to change a grade that has been posted to a student’s record.

1Log into MyRED using your NUID and TrueYou password. If you are not on the Faculty tab, click on the word Faculty.

Faculty Tab Highlighted

2To view your grade rosters, click on the Grade Roster tab.

Grade Roster Tab Highlighted

3Find the Final Grade Roster in which you would like to change a student’s grade that has been posted to their record, then click on the Posted status in the Final Grade column.

To change the term and see previous Grade Rosters, click on the drop-down box to find past terms.

Drop down button and Final Grade Row highlighted

4A box will open up within the browser, select the Request Grade Change link.

Pop up box with Request Grade Change link highlighted

5Change the desired original grade(s) by clicking the drop-down box in the Official Grade column and selecting the new grade.

Official Grade dropdown highlighted

6Click Submit at the bottom of the page when you are done making edits. 

Submit button highlighted

7“Success” will appear next to the grade after the official grade has been successfully changed!

Success Next to Official Grade Column Highlighted